- ‘Helpful to openly discuss IMG issues with my trainee’
- ‘Important for trainees to have the ES present and support them, understand the issues so we can support them better’
- ‘Good to attend with trainee - it strengthened our relationship and I understood the challenges faced by my trainee, everyone’s journey is different’
- ‘That is definitely a strength of this course. I think this was an excellent idea’
- 'IMG journeys/stories were inspirational for ES’s and therapeutic for trainees'
- 'Very important talk about understanding IMGs background when giving feedback'
- 'Interesting and interactive session with good balance of video clips and chance to respond to presentation'
- 'Thanks for all your efforts - as an ES with an IMG for the first time, it's been such a help and he has felt welcomed and respected, so very positive. I hope for further sessions like that in future. It was an excellent effort.'
- 'Thanks for working so hard on this - really stimulating and helpful. Made me proud to be be a Scottish GP trainer.'
This page was last updated on: 22.11.2021 at 13.39