RCPE Cardiology Hybrid Symposia
Course/Event Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Course/Event Duration: 1 Day
Cardiovascular medicine is rapidly evolving. Guidelines are frequently updated to reflect best care but keeping up-to-date is a challenge.
Morning topics include
- This symposium will open with a session on ‘What’s New’ in the recently revamped guidelines on Heart Failure, CVD prevention, and Cardio-oncology
- Our Keynote, Dr John Mandrola MD, “Translating data into clinical practice: lies, damn lies and statistics” will help us sift through data identifying meaningful therapeutic interventions for our patients amidst the spin of publication.
Afternoon topics include
- Four practical ‘How To’ parallel sessions. These are case-based and interactive, offering tips and tricks for managing patients wherever you are
- Extensive expert panel. We welcome your participation in this interactive MDT. Four real cases will be presented, challenging the MDT to consider the updated Valvular Heart Disease Guidelines and individualise treatment in the context of comorbidity and frailty.
Designed to deliver practical, practice changing, education whether you are a medical student, trainee, general physician, cardiologist or GP, we do hope you will join us.
- Early bird discount ends Tuesday 27 September 2022
- Talks available to delegates for 28 days post event
- In-person fee includes coffee breaks, lunch, and networking opportunities
Course/Event Venue: Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, 11 Queen Street, Hybrid, EH2 1JQ
This course is targeted at the following specialty Groupings:
- GP - Public Health & Occupational Medicine
- Foundation Programme Board
- Other Courses
More Details: More Details Download
Return to all courses and events