Exploring the impact of shielding on junior doctors in Scotland during the COVID-19 pandemic
Exploring the impact of shielding on junior doctors in Scotland during the COVID-19 pandemic: interviewing junior doctors and their supervisors
- a junior doctor in Scotland with experience of shielding during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- a consultant doctor or GP trainer in Scotland who supervised a shielding junior doctor during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We are looking for participants to be interviewed about their experiences. It would be great to hear from you if you’re interested in taking part.
- approximately 30 minutes
- conducted over Microsoft Teams
- at a time convenient to you
- accessible according to your needs
Participant Information Sheet
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Return to all news & events