Manchester Central 6th & 7th December 2021
For the 4th time, the leading organisations in medical education and training across the UK come together to provide highly successful joint national UK Medical Education conferences.
We are planning DEMEC 2021 with the flexibility for virtual involvement, the extent of this will be dependent on the global Pandemic.
At a time of change, risks and opportunities, with a recognised need for collaboration across traditional boundaries, this conference will inspire and motivate you as you learn with and link you to your peers across the country.
More information is HERE
The deadline for DEMEC posters is 30.06.21
The poster themes are:
Posters at DEMEC 2021 will be split into 6 themes following the AoME Professional Standards.
- Designing and planning learning
- Teaching and facilitating learning
- Assessment of learning
- Educational research and scholarship
- Educational management and leadership
- Core values of medical educators
Why submit a poster to DEMEC 2021?
- Posters are a great opportunity to present your work.
- Contributions from all levels of the education and training community are welcome (medical students, foundation year doctors, primary care and the wider multi professional educator community).
- The committee strongly encourages submissions from early career persons especially to take the opportunity to be the main presenter of the work.
- Each “main presenter” can present only one poster, however they can be named as a co-author on more than one abstract, and can step in for a “main presenter” if required.
- Submissions exploring equality, diversity and inclusivity issues are particularly strongly encouraged. These may include, but are not limited to, racial, sexuality and gender inequalities, in addition to widening participation and differential attainment initiatives.
More information on poster submission is HERE
Return to all news & events