BGS 2022 Cardiovascular SIG meeting
Course/Event Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
Course/Event Duration: 1 Day
From Evidence to Practice- Cardiovascular research in the older adult
This event is intended for clinicians and healthcare professionals working with older people in acute and community settings, interested in cardiovascular health.The day will include keynote presentations from experts in the field demonstrating the evidence from the latest research and how to best apply this in daily practice.
We hope you will make contacts and start collaborations which will continue on from this meeting.
We plan to deliver this meeting as a hybrid event - possible to attend in person, or to attend virtually on the day. As well as live attendance, all will receive access to recordings post event. There is a flexible transfer from in-person to online attendance as clinical service and life balance require.
Who should register:
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved in geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- SAS Grade Doctors – Specialist and Associate Specialists
- Researchers into Ageing and Age Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an interest in the care of Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health profession
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Physician Associates
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in cardiovascular health of older patients
- Hear focused presentations on the latest scientific research and how this impacts current clinical practice.
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals
Course/Event Venue: hybrid
This course is targeted at the following specialty Groupings:
Return to all courses and events